Diverse Auto Electrics Australia is a Dräger authorised installer for alcohol interlocks.
The advantage of Dräger’s Interlock 7000 includes:
- High measurement accuracy
- Immediate start-up time and rapid test results
- Excellent performance even under extreme weather conditions (-40 to 85°C)
- Not easily recognised as an alcohol interlock with a modern design
- Easy to use: Easy and intuitive navigation with a full text colour display
- Blow and suck breath sample technique (anti-circumvention feature)
- Differentiation between breath and mouth alcohol, hence avoiding false positive readings
- Audible and visual signalling with tricolour LED
- The infrared camera technology ensures good image quality, regardless of whether it is day or night
- External LED for the hearing impaired and motorcycles
- Easy installation in any type of vehicle
If you require an alcohol interlock installed in your vehicle due to a drink driving offence or for private use, please contact us to make an appointment on 03 5952 2332 .